Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Supreme Bahamut Dragon is the most powerful Dragon in Social Empires. It can be obtained by completing the 12 steps by the Supreme Bahamut Dragon Temple. After one step is done, it will take 48 hours after the time one step is complete.
Getting the Dragon
Main Article: Supreme Bahamut Dragon Temple
1. Offer 100,000 Gold
2. Offer 100,000 Wood
3. Offer 100,000 Food
4. Offer 100,000 Stone
5. Offer 50 Mana
6. Offer 50 Cash
7. Sacrifice the Furious Dragon
8. Sacrifice the Stormy Dragon
9. Sacrifice the Sayan Dragon
10. Sacrifice the Golden Bahamut Dragon
11. Sacrifice the Red Bahamut Dragon
12. Offer the Bahamut Heart
Note: In order to get the Golden and Red Bahamut Dragons without completing Cash offers, along with the Bahamut Heart, you must complete their corresponding collections. The collection pieces are only found in the Treasure Mine, and in Zeppelin map 3 quests.
- Supreme Ball: Shoots balls to the enemy dealing massive damage.
- Supreme Whirlwind: Rotates itself to make a whirlwind to take enemies away and deals damage.
- Supreme Rain: Summons Supreme Balls from the sky and shoots at enemies on contact.
- Supreme Bahamut Draggy: Summons draggies to assist (Maximum 6).
- It is the second unit with the most Life Points, it is tied with the Rockdriller for having the longest Range of any non-Siege unit, and it has the highest attack of any non-Siege Unit.
- It is the only dragon that can spawn more than 4 Draggies (Maximum 6).
- It can spawn 6 Draggies max, however 7 Draggies may be present if it respawns after one has died. As an example, 6 Draggies are present, yet one dies, so only 5 remain, if you respawn again you'll now have 7 draggies (5 from before + 2 new ones).
- It cannot be used in TOURNEY.
- It does NOT qualify as a Colossus even if it is super sized.
- Sooner or later, there is a chance a Bahamut with "Born" on its name can outpower this bahamut.
- The Sky Bahamut Dragon is a color swap of the Supreme Bahamut Dragon.
- This unit can not be soul mixed or received in the Soul Mixer. If you see the shadow of the Supreme Bahamut Dragon, it's the Sky Bahamut Dragon.
|Dragons||Supreme Bahamut Dragon ● Red Bahamut Dragon ● Golden Bahamut Dragon ● Green Bahamut Dragon ● Electric Bahamut Dragon ● Pharaoh Bahamut Dragon ● Paladin Bahamut Dragon ● Black Bahamut Dragon ● Sky Bahamut Dragon|