Costs & Yields
- Yields: 600 Wood (every 6 hours)
- It is a mythical creature which has the body of a lion and a human head.
- The largest and most famous sphinx is the Great Sphinx of Giza, Egypt, which is next to the Great Pyramids of Giza which lies on the west bank of the Nile River.
- The date of it's construction is uncertain, but the head is now believed to be that of the pharaoh Khafra.
- Recently, people say that the Sphinx's nose has fallen off.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.