The legends didn't say that St. George actually tamed the DRAGON!
The St. George Dragon is the brand new dragon in Social Empires. Was available on 4/22/2013; could be obtained when the offer shows up or by buying the Savage & Ancients Unit Pack (randomly assorted and hard to get). Despite the fact "Ancient" its not on this unit name, it is listed belong the Ancient Dragons by developer, so will be listed here accordingly.
- Life: 8000
- Attack: 192
- Range: 9
- Population: 6
- Attack Delay: 35 seconds
- Speed: 6
- LIMIT: A red bolt that will circle several times with a estimated range of 10, producing heavy damage.
- Fire Ball Rain: Launches a burning balls to enemies like Easter Dragon s' Egg Bomb.
- Legendary Blaze: A massive-damage/short-range fire wave that engulfs the enemies.
- Flare Whirlwind: St. George Dragon will set himself on fire and spins dealing damage while knocking enemies back. Can be directed through any target during this.
- Saint George Draggy: Spawns a draggy to assist. Max: 4.
Saint George Draggy
- Life: 900
- Attack: 56
- Range: 8
- Population: 2
- Delay: 30
- Speed: 8
- It looks like a Savage Dragon but with fins on its head & a knight on its back.
- It's the 2nd pre-ridden dragon. (Means it already has a rider on it) The 1st being Spectrum Dragon
- It's based off of Saint George who was famous for slaying a dragon (Which was beleived to be either a European Dragon or a wyvern) who had kidnapped a beautiful woman.
- This is probably the most ironic unit out there because its a dragon being ridden by a knight & usually knights & dragons don't mix since they're enemies.
- This dragon is strong as the Ancient Dragon, and the Easter Dragon