|Red Bahamut Dragon|
|Obtained Through||Red Bahamut Dragon Collection|
The Red Bahamut Dragon can be recieved through purchasing Cash with real money along with the Golden Bahamut Dragon, using the Bahamut Nest on the mobile version or from the Red Bahamut Dragon collection which consists of five collectables Red Gems, Red Scales, Dragon Fire, Red Spikes, and Dragon Horns.
It is also possible to buy the Red Bahamut and Golden Bahamut Dragons from the Collections page. Their price is 400 Cash each.
The animation of this dragon consists of glowing fires which peel off and then disappear, and breathing out white smoke seen in the picture to the right after exhaling.
Note:You can only get the collections by playing quests on Zeppelin Map 3 and Zeppelin Map 4.
Sacrificing this unit is one of the 12 steps required to get the Supreme Bahamut Dragon.
Note that if you mount this dragon with a rider, you will not be able to sacrifice it nor dismount it nor get another dragon from the collection.
Flies: Charges a flame & shoots it at the ground, then it flies forwards knocking back & in some cases killing enemies.
Wing Attack: It's wings get very firey before it flaps them, then a huge fireball appears & knocks back enemies while also dealing damage.
Whirlwind: Spings like a tornado with fire surrounding it & knocks enemies back while dealing damage.
Spawn Draggies: Spawns a Red Bahamut Draggy to assist. 3 Max.
Limit Bar: Spins and unleashes Red lightning to multiple enemies.
- This Dragon is part of the Bahamut Dragon set along with the Supreme Bahamut Dragon , Sky Bahamut Dragon , Black Bahamut Dragon,Green Bahamut Dragon,Pharaoh Bahamut Dragon, Paladin Bahamut Dragon,Electric Bahamut Dragon,and the Golden Bahamut Dragon.
- It could also be called 'Fire Bahamut Dragon' because most of its attacks involve fire.
- This dragon & Golden Bahamut Dragon are the only ones of the Bahamuts that have their items collected.
- This dragons' items are more common to collect than Golden Bahamuts.
- You can only collect this unit once. The only other way to get another one would have to be by either hacking or getting lucky in the Soul Mixer or throughSpecial Offers.
- It doesn't have a 'Shooting Balls' attack.
- It, Golden Bahamut Dragon, Black Bahamut Dragon, Green Bahamut Dragon & Electric Bahamut Dragon are the only dragons that appear when you use the Summon Dragon spell in the Spellbook. That's the only other way to see this unit.
- This is obtainable on Social Empires Mobile\
- As of the new update, you can win this unit in the Weekly Gold Tourney.
|Dragons||Supreme Bahamut Dragon ● Red Bahamut Dragon ● Golden Bahamut Dragon ● Green Bahamut Dragon ● Electric Bahamut Dragon ● Pharaoh Bahamut Dragon ● Paladin Bahamut Dragon ● Black Bahamut Dragon ● Sky Bahamut Dragon|