The third color, fifth sequence of "Draggies I" tier. It has better health points rather than 2 other draggies which has lower health points but it has slower movement making it is not recommended to lure and being pursuit by faster movement enemy units.
- Life: 400
- Attack: 24
- Range: 8
- Population: 2
- Attack delay: 30
Using Green Draggy:
- As it has lower speed than 2 earlier types of Draggies, use this as support units only if possible.
- It has larger health points so use this to weak units as your advantage.
- Don't rush big groups of enemy units, cover it by using Draggy or Lightning Draggy.
Encounter Green Draggy.
- Because it has the same ability as Draggy, strike it simultaneously would be effective with grouped archers and footmans. Siege if possible, but don't insist siege machines if impossible.
- With its low speed of 6 points, it is hard to do a retreat from being attacked. Use any units that would stop it temporary.
- It is the last obtainable draggy from Dragon Breeding Nest