Draggy is the first dragon that is avaliable in the Dragon Breeding Nest. This dragon flies as a form of transportation and can fly over objects, being able to pass through walls, buildings etc.
- Long range attacks
- Good support unit
- High attack points
- Can be spawned by Furious Dragon, Infernal Dragon, Furious Dragon Rider & Infernal Dragon Rider.
- Can be obtained unlimited times in the Dragon Breeding Nest.
- If attacking an empire, it is recommended to move Draggy first in order to lure enemies if player is not sure what the enemy's defense strategy is.
- Try not to rush in with your group of unmounted archers as their movement is much slower.
- Attacking a tower which has lower "Attack Range" than the Draggy itself would be helpful to cut down defenses. (Note that Draggy sometimes can get caught by the range of the enemy tower)
- Avoid direct contact with siege weapons as they have large attack points.
- Never lure a dragon which has the same "Attack Range" or special attack which stun and damage Draggy as it would be difficult to retreat once it has been targeted.